(26 October 1606 - 28 July 1677)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||9th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S114] Steve Newton - Compiler, Compiler, My Ancestry - Martha Martin, online at: GEDCOM at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3184789&id=I3247; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 16 April 2006.
- [S192] P. William Filby, Editor, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s (Farmington Hills, Michigan: Gale Research, 2012). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc, 2010., Place: Boston, Massachusetts; Year: 1635; Page Number: .
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S147] Edmund West - compiler, Compiler, Family Data Collection - Marriages, online at: www.ancestry.com; (Online publication - Provo, Utah).
- [S835] England, Births and Christenings, 1538-1975 (Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2013), citing CHESHAM,BUCKINGHAM,ENGLAND, reference ; FHL microfilm 0924812 IT 2.
- [S835] England, Births and Christenings, 1538-1975, citing CHESHAM,BUCKINGHAM,ENGLAND, reference ; FHL microfilm 0924812 IT ; name, event, date, location.
- [S192] P. William Filby, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s, Birth date: abt 1605; Arrival date: 1635; Arrival place: Boston,Massachusetts.
- [S1017] FamilySearch, Compiler, England Marriages, 1538–1973, online at: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:N2QR-WZQ; (Salt Lake City, Utah), accessed Jun 2017, citing Chesham,Buckingham,England, reference ; FHL microfilm 0924812 IT 2.
- [S816] William Richard Cutter A.M., Editor Compiler, Genealogical and Family History of the State of Connecticut : A Record of the Achievements of Her People in the Making of a Commonwealth and the Building of a Nation, 3 vols. (New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company, 1911), vol. II pg.224 - Widow Potter.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, US Intnl Marriage Records, Marriage date: 1646 Marriage place: CT.
- [S816] William Richard Cutter A.M., Genealogical and Family History of the State of Connecticut : A Record of the Achievements of Her People in the Making of a Commonwealth and the Building of a Nation, vol. II pg.224 - year.
- [S261] Clarence A. Torry, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004), 2:1302; Rose, Robert; date & place.
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), 54:22; The New Haven Potters.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 54:21; The New Haven Potters; names, events, dates, relationships,.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.