(5 December 1578 - 30 May 1655)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||10th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S185] Connecticut Deaths and Burials, 1772–1934 - Index (Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2009, 2010). Index entries derived from digital copies of original and compiled records.
- [S192] P. William Filby, Editor, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s (Farmington Hills, Michigan: Gale Research, 2012). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc, 2010., Place: Boston, Massachusetts; Year: 1630; Page Number: .
- [S209] Lucius R. Paige - compiler, List of Freemen of Massachusetts (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1849).
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: 920.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: MAB.
- [S164] Heritage Consulting, The Millennium File (Salt Lake City, Utah: Heritage Consulting - online publication, 2003). Online publication: Ancestry.com.
- [S911] Chandler Wolcott, Wolcott Genealogy : The Family of Henry Wolcott : One of the First Settlers of Windsor, Connecticut (Rochester, New York: The Genesee Press, 1912), pg. 34.
- [S911] Chandler Wolcott, Wolcott Genealogy, pg. 18.
- [S192] P. William Filby, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s, Arrival date: 1630; Arrival place: Boston, Massachusetts.
- [S209] Lucius R. Paige - compiler, List of Freemen of Massachusetts, Residence place: Massachusetts.
- [S911] Chandler Wolcott, Wolcott Genealogy, pg. 35.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.