Alexander Albert Weygand1,2,3
(16 February 1895 - 3 January 1982)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
Albert Alexander Weygand
1895 - 1982
|Relationship||Great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S460] Chas G Weygand household, 1910 U.S. Census, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, population schedule, 31 Van Buren St., Ward 8 (part), Precinct B, Enumeration District 246, Page No. 3451 (hand-written), Sheet No. 2 B, dwelling 282, family 377; Washington: National Archives. , gives name as Alexander; age; state of birth and occupation.
- [S462] World War I Draft Registration Card, "World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917 - 1918"; For Alexander Weygand, serial no.8848, order no. 193, Local Draft Board, Precinct B, Ward 8, Taunton, Mass; digital image accessed Jul 2012; online subscription database: Ancestry.com Operations Inc., 2005; Original Publisher: NARA, microfilm publication M1905; no specific roll cited Entered and signed name as Alexander Weygand.
- [S455] Weygand Family Tombstone Photograph, July 1997; Photograph taken by Lynne Helene Corkum Tracy at Mayflower Cemetery, Broadway, Taunton, Massachusetts, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy (Tracy Home Office), Shows name as Albert A. Weygand; gives years of birth and death.
- [S460] Chas G Weygand household, 1910 U.S. Census, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, shows as child of Chas. G. and Margaret Weygand.
- [S479] Jay and Delene Holbrook, compilers, Massachusetts Vital and Town Records (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute), Births Registered in the City of Taunton, For the year 1895 - By Edwin A. Tetlow, City Clerk; pg. 42.
- [S460] Chas G Weygand household, 1910 U.S. Census, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, Named as Alexander.
- [S455] Weygand Family Tombstone , Photograph, July 1997, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tombstone shows name as Albert A. Weygand.
- [S471] Recollections of Dorothy Weygand Corkum (Avon, Connecticut), information given to Lynne Helene Corkum Tracy, c. 1985. Hand annotated notes, Paper Files of Sean C Tracy (Tracy Home Office).
- [S460] Chas G Weygand household, 1910 U.S. Census, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, gives name as Alexander; age; state of birth.
- [S478] Massachusetts Vital records Index to Marriages [1916-1970] (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, unknown publish date). Facsimile edition, accessed online at ancestry.com 11 Sept. 2013, Index to Marriages - Taunton 1919, Vol. 72, Pg. 423.
- [S2] Social Security Administration, "Social Security Death Index," Master File; Accessed: 2012-2017, gives dates of birth and death.
- [S475] Charles Georg Weygand, Certificate of Naturalization - Photocopy, Petition, Vol. 5, pg. 1086; Stub, Vol. 7253, pg. 21, gives physical description, names of family members, previous nationality (27 March 1911); Paper Files of Sean C Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S460] Chas G Weygand household, 1910 U.S. Census, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, family on two pages.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.