(1 August 1668 - 16 July 1715)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||8th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S149] Mike Cattin - Compiler, online at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=mdcattin&id=I2231 (RootsWeb's World Connect Project GEDCOMs), downloaded 23 Jan 2006.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S286] Massachusetts, Marriages, 1633-1850 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Family History Library, unknown publish date). With some noted exceptions all marriage records in this collection can be found at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah OR: an Online publication at Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005.
- [S153] Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1904), Chelmsford Marriages, pp. 282,343.
- [S366] Roswell Parish Jr., "John Parish of Groton, Mass., and Some of His Descendants.", New England Historical and Genealogical Register vol. 63, pp. 364 - 367 (Oct 1909): pg. 364.
- [S153] Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850, Chelmsford Marriages pp. 282, 243;.
- [S1012] Gurdon Wallace Wattles, AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF GORDON WALLACE WATTLES (New York: author, 1922), names, events, dates, relationships, locations; pg. 195.
- [S366] Roswell Parish Jr., "Descendants of John Parish", pg. 365.
- [S367] John Parrish will (16 Jul 1715), Parish, John Will 151, New London Probate Records, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.