(circa 1630 - 27 March 1676)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||9th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S149] Mike Cattin - Compiler, online at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=mdcattin&id=I2231 (RootsWeb's World Connect Project GEDCOMs), downloaded 23 Jan 2006.
- [S50] William Montgomery Clemens, Compiler, American Marriages Before 1699 (Pompton Lakes, New Jersey: Biblio Co., 1926). ALL DATES AND PLACES NEED VERIFICATION.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, (Online subscription database. Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com Operations, Provo, Utah); These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources. Birth year: 1641; Birth city: Chelmsford; Birth state: MA.
- [S1012] Gurdon Wallace Wattles, AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF GORDON WALLACE WATTLES (New York: author, 1922), names, events, dates, relationships, locations; pg. 191.
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), July 1897; v.51,pg.308; Chelmsford Marriages; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S261] Clarence A. Torry, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004), 3:1609; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S1012] Gurdon Wallace Wattles, Wattles Autobiography, names, events, dates, relationships, locations; pg. 194.
- [S153] Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1904), Chelmsford Marriages, pp. 282,343.
- [S366] Roswell Parish Jr., "John Parish of Groton, Mass., and Some of His Descendants.", New England Historical and Genealogical Register vol. 63, pp. 364 - 367 (Oct 1909): pg. 364.
- [S1012] Gurdon Wallace Wattles, Wattles Autobiography, names, events, dates, relationships, locations; pg. 193.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.