(circa 1635 - 7 June 1684)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||9th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=worldmarr_ga&h=1286122&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt
- [S164] Heritage Consulting, The Millennium File (Salt Lake City, Utah: Heritage Consulting - online publication, 2003). Online publication: Ancestry.com, http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=millind&h=10751597&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt
- [S1050] Edwin Warriner, The Warriner Family of New England Origin. Being a History and Genealogy of William Warriner (Albany, N.Y.: Joel Munsell's Sons, 1899), ppg. 19-20, footnote.
- [S648] James Savage, Editor Compiler, A Genealogical Dictionary of The First Settlers of New England, Showing Three Generations of Those Who Came Before May, 1692, on the Basis of Farmer's Register (In Four Volumes), 4 vols. (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1860), IV:227; Strong.
- [S164] Heritage Consulting, The Millennium File, Birth date: 1632 Birth place: Windsor, Hartford, Connecticut, USA Death date: 7 Jun 1684.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, US Intnl Marriage Records, Birth date: 1633.
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), 5(1851):361; Early Records of Windsor, Ct.
- [S253] Ancestry of Elder John Stronge, online at: http://strongfamilyofamerica.org/elder-john-strong/; accessed: 14 May 2014 & 12 Oct 2017. These are data compiled on the web pages of the Strong Family Association of America: strongfamilyofamerica.org
accessed 14 May 2014 & 12 Oct 2017
The site gives Source and Reliability Ratings to each piece of data.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.