(circa 1743 - circa 1845)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||5th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S184] Ron V. Jackson - compiler, Tennessee Census, 1810-91 (n.p.: Accelerated Indexing Systems, unknown publish date). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1999. Original data - Compiled and digitized by Mr. Jackson and AIS from microfilmed schedules of the U.S. Federal Decennial Census, territorial/state censuses, and/or census substitutes.
- [S137] Edmund West - compiler, Compiler, Family Data Collection - Deaths, online at: www.ancestry.com; (Online publication - Provo, Utah). These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources.
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, (Online subscription database. Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com Operations, Provo, Utah); These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources. Birth year: 1740; Birth city: ; Birth state: PA.
- [S249] Ron V. Jackson - compiler, North Carolina Census, 1790-1890, (Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1999).
- [S171] Dan McCorkendale - Compiler, Compiler, McCorkendale-Hatfield Gedcom, online at: AHNENTAFEL at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=danmar&id=I09058; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 30 Jul 2005.
- [S756] CARL BOYER 3RD, Compiler, ANCESTRAL LINES, FROM MAINE TO VIRGINIA : 57 FAMILIES IN ENGLAND, IRELAND, FRANCE, THE NETHERLANDS, GERMANY, THE EASTERN SEABOARD, OHIO, MISSOURI AND CALIFORNIA : WITH ADDITIONAL GENEALOGICAL DATA (Santa Clarita, California: C. Boyer, 2002). This information for Vanderpool (and alternate spellings) and related families was originally based on materials from Myra Vanderpool Gormley, Certified Genealogist by the Board for Certification of Genealogists, 1987-2012, retired 2012. Her comments when presenting the material stated that all information included should be verified., pg. 181.
- [S756] CARL BOYER 3RD, ANCESTRAL LINES, pg. 181; informaion is perhaps more conjecture than fact.
- [S803] History of Ray County, MO., Carefully Written and Compiled From The Most Authentic Official and Private Sources, Including a History of Its Townships, City, Towns and Villages (St. Louis: Missouri Historical Company, 1881), pg. 206 gives relationship to John and age at death.
- [S755] Abraham and Winante Vanderpool households, 1790 U.S. Census, Pendleton Co., South Carolina, page 13 (written on side of page), lines 22 and 24 Middle Column; Washington: National Archives.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.