(after August 1815 - between 1846 and 1850)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||3rd great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S171] Dan McCorkendale - Compiler, Compiler, McCorkendale-Hatfield Gedcom, online at: AHNENTAFEL at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=danmar&id=I09058; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 30 Jul 2005.
- [S803] History of Ray County, MO., Carefully Written and Compiled From The Most Authentic Official and Private Sources, Including a History of Its Townships, City, Towns and Villages (St. Louis: Missouri Historical Company, 1881), pg. 206 gives relationship.
- [S803] History of Ray County, MO, pg. 206.
- [S170] Stuart Dee Neel, "Stuart Neel eMail - Neal Family," e-mail message to Sean C. Tracy, 6 March 2005, ANCESTORS - Genealogy\\Digital Copies of Sources\\eMails\\Neal.
- [S169] James Neel household, 1850 Utah Territorial Census, Utah Co., Utah, Utah Territory, population schedule, Sheet 134 (Stamped) 267 (Written), dwelling 209, family 209; Washington: National Archives. Utah became a U.S. territory in September of 1850. Its federal census took two months to complete and was not begun until April of 1851. Therefore, the “1850” U.S. Census for Utah Territory is actually an 1851 enumeration, James, children and Mary his ward.
- [S745] Jas Neal household, 1840 U.S. Census, Ray Co., Missouri, Crooked River Town, line no. 8 of 30; Washington: National Archives.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.