Wynant Gerritse van der Poel1,2,3
(1617 - 26 July 1699)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||9th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S171] Dan McCorkendale - Compiler, Compiler, McCorkendale-Hatfield Gedcom, online at: AHNENTAFEL at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=danmar&id=I09058; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 30 Jul 2005.
- [S192] P. William Filby, Editor, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s (Farmington Hills, Michigan: Gale Research, 2012). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc, 2010., Place: Albany, New York; Year: 1657; Page Number: .
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S431] Donn C. Neal, Compiler, My Family Through History (~http://www.donnneal.info/about.htm~ Donn C. Neal, 2013 - 2014). Chapt. X, XI ; accessed 23 Sep 2017, birth 1617.
- [S171] McCorkendale-Hatfield Gedcom, 30 Jul 2005, birth 1620 - Amadhur, Holland, Netherlands.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, US Intnl Marriage Records, Electronic Database: Birth date: 1619 or 1620; Birth place: Holland Marriage date: 1640; Marriage place: Holland.
- [S137] Edmund West - compiler, Compiler, Family Data Collection - Deaths, online at: www.ancestry.com; (Online publication - Provo, Utah), Electronic Data Base: Death date: 26 July 1699; Death place: New York, NY, USA. These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources.
- [S431] Donn C. Neal, My Family Through History.
- [S758] A.J.F. Van Laer, Translator and Editor, Minutes of the Court at Fort Orange and Beverwyck : 1657-1660 (Albany, New York: The University of the State of New York, 1923).
- [S758] A.J.F. Van Laer, Court Minutes Fort Orange and Beverwyck, pg. 78.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.