(circa 1595 - circa 17 March 1663)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||10th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S836] Frank Watt Tyler, Kent, England, Tyler Index to Parish Registers, 1538-1874, The Tyler Collection (Canterbury, Kent, England: The Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies, 2010) Digitized by ancestry.com - subscription database. Vol 10, pg 65.
- [S837] Walter G. Davis, "Job Tyler Identified", New England Historical and Genealogical Register 115 (January 1961): pg. 75 - gives names of family members.
- [S835] England, Births and Christenings, 1538-1975 (Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2013).
- [S839] J S ff Chamberlain, Transcriber, The third Register of Staplehurst, 1653 - 1695 (Canterbury, England: Gibbs and Sons, Printers, 1914).
- [S838] Henry B Hoff, Compiler and Editor, English Origins of American Colonists : From The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc, 1991).
- [S836] Frank Watt Tyler, Tyler Index to Parish Registers.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.