(12 October 1617 - 14 December 1700)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||9th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S149] Mike Cattin - Compiler, online at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=mdcattin&id=I2231 (RootsWeb's World Connect Project GEDCOMs), downloaded 23 Jan 2006.
- [S192] P. William Filby, Editor, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s (Farmington Hills, Michigan: Gale Research, 2012). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc, 2010., Place: Newport, Rhode Island; Year: 1638; Page Number: .
- [S110] Edmund West, Compiler, Family Data Collection - Births, online at: www.ancestry.com; (Family Data Collection - Individual Records). These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S161] National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Compiler, Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, online www.ancestry.com, (Louisville, Kentucky), Various Applicants, on Microfilm, 508 rolls.
- [S836] Frank Watt Tyler, Kent, England, Tyler Index to Parish Registers, 1538-1874, The Tyler Collection (Canterbury, Kent, England: The Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies, 2010) Digitized by ancestry.com - subscription database. Vol 10, pg 65.
- [S368] John G. Metcalf - compiler, Annals of the Town of Mendon, from 1659 to 1880 (Providence, Rhode Island: E.L. Freeman & Co., Printers to the State, 1880).
- [S837] Walter G. Davis, "Job Tyler Identified", New England Historical and Genealogical Register 115 (January 1961): pg. 75 - gives names of family members.
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy - The Descendants of Job Tyler, of Andover, Massachusetts, 1619 - 1700 (Plainfield, N.J. & Tylerville, Conn.: Cornelius B. Tyler & Rollin Tyler, 1912), pg 6, gives names and ages for Job, son Moses (17-18), dtr Mary (abt 15) and names wife Mary.
- [S147] Edmund West - compiler, Compiler, Family Data Collection - Marriages, online at: www.ancestry.com; (Online publication - Provo, Utah), Marriage date: 20 March 1637; Marriage place: Colonies, MA.
- [S261] Clarence A. Torry, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004), gives birth year 1619; marriage about 1640; questions Mary's surname; Widow?
- [S374] Early Records of the Tyler Family of Andover (n.a.: not published, unknown publish date). Typewritten Manuscript found at www.mhl.org and accessed 13 Feb 2013.
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy, pg 16 lists family of Job and Mary.
- [S375] Vital Records of Andover Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849, (in Two Volumes), vol. I BIRTHS; vol. II MARRIAGES, DEATHS . (Topsfield, Mass.: Topsfield Historical Society, 1912), pg.368.
- [S375] Vital Records of Andover, pg.369.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.