(28 January 1646 - 20 January 1734)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||8th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
- Mary Tyler14,7 (31 Jan 1669 - 1733)
- Daniel Tyler14,7 (c. 1675 - 1734)
- Martha (Mathew) Tyler7,14 (9 Apr 1676 - 18 Sep 1741)
- John Tyler7,14 (19 Feb 1677 - 19 May 1705)
- Johannah Tyler15,7,16 (21 Nov 1681 - 6 Nov 1717)
- James Tyler14,7 (28 Dec 1683 - 2 Nov 1754)
- Matthew Tyler (1685 - )
- Hopestill Tyler+14,7 (26 Oct 1685 - 7 Oct 1762)
- Mehitabell Tyler17,7,16 (4 Jan 1688 - )
- Abigail Tyler14,7 (4 Jan 1688 - 13 Mar 1771)
Sources - Citations
- [S149] Mike Cattin - Compiler, online at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=mdcattin&id=I2231 (RootsWeb's World Connect Project GEDCOMs), downloaded 23 Jan 2006.
- [S185] Connecticut Deaths and Burials, 1772–1934 - Index (Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2009, 2010). Index entries derived from digital copies of original and compiled records.
- [S286] Massachusetts, Marriages, 1633-1850 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Family History Library, unknown publish date). With some noted exceptions all marriage records in this collection can be found at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah OR: an Online publication at Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002).
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources.
- [S374] Early Records of the Tyler Family of Andover (n.a.: not published, unknown publish date). Typewritten Manuscript found at www.mhl.org and accessed 13 Feb 2013.
- [S374] Early Records of the Tyler Family of Andover, pg. 7.
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy - The Descendants of Job Tyler, of Andover, Massachusetts, 1619 - 1700 (Plainfield, N.J. & Tylerville, Conn.: Cornelius B. Tyler & Rollin Tyler, 1912), pg 6, gives names and ages for Job, son Moses (17-18), dtr Mary (abt 15) and names wife Mary; pg 16 lists family of Job and Mary.
- [S845] Thomas W. Baldwin, Compiler, Vital Records of Mendon, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850 (Boston: Wright & Potter Printing Company, 1920), pg. 341.
- [S261] Clarence A. Torry, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004), pg. 762.
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy, pg. 25, 26.
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy, pg. 32, 33.
- [S364] First Congregational Church of Preston, Connecticut, 1698 - 1898: together with statistics of the church taken from church records. (Preston, Connecticut: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy, pg. 30, named in transc. of will; pg. 31, listed w date.
- [S375] Vital Records of Andover Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849, (in Two Volumes), vol. I BIRTHS; vol. II MARRIAGES, DEATHS . (Topsfield, Mass.: Topsfield Historical Society, 1912), pg.368.
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy, pg. 31, listed w date.
- [S375] Vital Records of Andover, pg.369.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.