(26 October 1685 - 7 October 1762)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||7th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- His grandaughter, Martha Tracy, refers to him as Hopestill 'Taber', my grandfather; but in referring to her grandmother, calls her Anne 'Tabor'. Spelling was apparently not Martha's strong point... but she could at least write.
- [S149] Mike Cattin - Compiler, online at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=mdcattin&id=I2231 (RootsWeb's World Connect Project GEDCOMs), downloaded 23 Jan 2006.
- [S185] Connecticut Deaths and Burials, 1772–1934 - Index (Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2009, 2010). Index entries derived from digital copies of original and compiled records., Connecticut, Deaths and Burials Index, 1650-1934.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002).
- [S186] Vital Records of Bellingham Massachusetts to the Year 1850 (and) Vital Records of Granville Massachusetts (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1904).
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy - The Descendants of Job Tyler, of Andover, Massachusetts, 1619 - 1700 (Plainfield, N.J. & Tylerville, Conn.: Cornelius B. Tyler & Rollin Tyler, 1912), pg. 30, named in transc. of will; pg. 31, listed w date.
- [S374] Early Records of the Tyler Family of Andover (n.a.: not published, unknown publish date). Typewritten Manuscript found at www.mhl.org and accessed 13 Feb 2013, pg. 7.
- [S157] Ida < and e-mail address>, [TRACY] Tracy/Tyler tidbit from "Ruth (Tracy) (Reynolds) Munsell's Bible Entries", listserve message to Rootsweb.com, TRACY-L, 3 April 2001. Hereinafter cited as "Ruth Tracy's Bible Entries."
- [S375] Vital Records of Andover Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849, (in Two Volumes), vol. I BIRTHS; vol. II MARRIAGES, DEATHS . (Topsfield, Mass.: Topsfield Historical Society, 1912), pg.368.
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy, pg. 59.
- [S341] Hopestill Tyler will (before 17 Oct 1762), Probate records of Norwich, Connecticut, Vols. 1-3 v.3,: these probate records confirm Hopestill Tyler was married to an Anna (Annah), Paper Files of Sean C Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S185] Connecticut Deaths and Burials Index, death date: 7 Oct 1762; death place: Preston, New London, Connecticut;.
- [S157] Ida < and e-mail address>, [TRACY] Tracy/Tyler tidbit from "Ruth Tracy's Bible Entries," listserve message 3 April 2001, Information from The Reynolds Family Association of America 189201922, thirty-First Annual Report (pg 44-45); by: Marion H. Reynolds; Brooklyn, NY; Press of Brooklyn Eagle, 1922;.
- [S341] Probate records of Norwich v.3,.
- [S703] Hopestill Tyler will (5 January 1764), Will Administration Papers - Distribution, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy, pg. 97.
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy, pg. 60.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.