(11 September 1758 - 10 October 1832)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||5th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002).
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Barbour Collection, Sharon Vital Records pg. 332 - vol. LR4, pg. 129.
- [S898] H. Franklin Andrews, The Hamlin Family : A Genealogy Of James Hamlin Of Barnstable Massachusetts : Eldest Son Of James Hamlin, The Immigrant, Who Came From London, England, And Settled In Barnstable, 1639 : 1639-1902 (Exira, Iowa: The Author, 1902), pg. 140.
- [S901] Treat, Thomas, Records of the Department of Veterans Affairs, Record Group 15; NARA microfilm publication M804 (Washington D.C.: National Archives), states age and birthdate.
- [S350] John Harvey Treat, The Treat Family: A Genealogy of Trott, Tratt, and Treat; for Fifteen Generations, and Four Hundred Years in England and America; Containing More Than Fifteen Hundred Families in America (Salem, Massachusetts: The Salem Press Publishing & Printing Company, 1893), ppg. 53, 54.
- [S898] H. Franklin Andrews, The Hamlin Family, pg. 228 - date and place.
- [S898] H. Franklin Andrews, The Hamlin Family, pg. 228 - date.
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Compilers, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 (Collections by Town) (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, 2011), Rutland - Vital Record Transcripts, Rutland Marriages-pg. 115.
- [S873] Veterans buried in the Griffiths Mills Cemetery, Town of Aurora, Erie County, New York, online at: http://wnyroots.tripod.com/index-aurora-vet-gm.html: Accessed: 1 Sep 2016, Revolutionary War Veteran; gives year of death and location.
- [S901] Treat, Thomas; NARA microfilm publication M804.
- [S900] Massachusetts Soldiers and Sailors of the Revolutionary War : A Compilation From The Archives, 16 of 17 vols. (Boston: Secretary of the Commonwealth, 1907), ppg. 38, 41.
- [S898] H. Franklin Andrews, The Hamlin Family, pg. 229 - date.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.