Rev. Richard Treat1,2,3
(14 May 1694 - circa 1759)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||7th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002).
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, (Online subscription database. Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com Operations, Provo, Utah); These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources. Birth year: 1694; Birth city: Glastonbury; Birth state: CT.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Barbour Collection, Glastonbury Vital Records pg. 256 - vol. I, pg. 6.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Barbour Collection, Hartford Vital Records pg. 418 - vol. D, pg. 32 and vol. FFS, pg. 36.
- [S1058] George Leon Walker, History of the First church in Hartford, 1633-1883 (Hartford, Connecticut: Brown & Gross, 1884), pg. 272; names, events, dates, relationships.
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Compilers, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 (Collections by Town) (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, 2011), Brimfield - Proprietors' Meetings, pg. 8.
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Massachusetts Town Records, 1620-1988, Brimfield - Births, Marriages and Deaths, pg. 126; Book 1, page 82.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.