(1 May 1680 - 9 February 1725)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||7th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002), Connecticut Town Birth Records, pre-1870 (Barbour Collection).
- [S151] Matilda Ormand Abbey - Compiler, Genealogy of the Family of Lt. Thomas Tracy of Norwich, Connecticut (Milwaukee: D.S. Harkness & Company, Printers, 1888). Local File Reference: TRA-BPC-119.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Barbour Collection, Connecticut Town Birth Records, pre-1870 (Barbour Collection); birth date: 1 May 1680 birth place: Preston; vol. 1, pg 13-.
- [S366] Roswell Parish Jr., "John Parish of Groton, Mass., and Some of His Descendants.", New England Historical and Genealogical Register vol. 63, pp. 364 - 367 (Oct 1909): pg. 364.
- [S345] Donald Lines Jacobus, The Waterman Family, Vol. I of 2 vols. (New Haven, Conn.: Edgar F. Waterman, 1939). ppg 687 - 695, pg. 698;.
- [S149] Mike Cattin - Compiler, online at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=mdcattin&id=I2231 (RootsWeb's World Connect Project GEDCOMs), downloaded 23 Jan 2006.
- [S158] Preston, Connecticut Records, Tracy Family Entries, Book 1 vols. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date). Local File Reference: TRA-VRB-118.
- [S772] First Congregational Church of Preston, Connecticut, 1698-1898 : together with statistics of the church taken from church records. (Preston, Conn: The Society, 1900), pg. 133.
- [S362] Jonathan Tracy's Probate Records, online at: http://www.ctgenweb.org/county/conewlondon/wills/JohnTracy.html; accessed: unknown date accessed, accessed 4 Feb 2013.
- [S345] Donald Lines Jacobus, The Waterman Family, pg. 697; New London Probate District, File No. 5351, is listed as source.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.