(1 June 1711 - 3 March 1765)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||6th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002).
- [S149] Mike Cattin - Compiler, online at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=mdcattin&id=I2231 (RootsWeb's World Connect Project GEDCOMs), downloaded 23 Jan 2006.
- [S158] Preston, Connecticut Records, Tracy Family Entries, Book 1 vols. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date). Local File Reference: TRA-VRB-118.
- [S366] Roswell Parish Jr., "John Parish of Groton, Mass., and Some of His Descendants.", New England Historical and Genealogical Register vol. 63, pp. 364 - 367 (Oct 1909): pg. 365.
- [S151] Matilda Ormand Abbey - Compiler, Genealogy of the Family of Lt. Thomas Tracy of Norwich, Connecticut (Milwaukee: D.S. Harkness & Company, Printers, 1888). Local File Reference: TRA-BPC-119.
- [S702] Connecticut Vital Records to 1870, online at: American Ancestors.org: Sept. 2015, Preston Vital Records, vol.1 pg.96, corrects Family of Lt. Thos Tracy Genealogy (TRA-BPC-119) year of birth. From original typescripts, Lucius Barnes Barbour Collection, 1928.
- [S151] Matilda Ormand Abbey - Compiler, Genealogy of Family of Lt. Thomas Tracy, pg. 49 date as 26 Mar 1731 (date "New Stlye."
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy - The Descendants of Job Tyler, of Andover, Massachusetts, 1619 - 1700 (Plainfield, N.J. & Tylerville, Conn.: Cornelius B. Tyler & Rollin Tyler, 1912), pg. 97 date as 26 Mar 1730 (1731 "New Style").
- [S702] Barbour Collection, online at: American Ancestors.org, Preston Vital Records, vol.2 pg.38.
- [S157] Ida < and e-mail address>, [TRACY] Tracy/Tyler tidbit from "Ruth (Tracy) (Reynolds) Munsell's Bible Entries", listserve message to Rootsweb.com, TRACY-L, 3 April 2001, Information from The Reynolds Family Association of America 189201922, thirty-First Annual Report (pg 44-45); by: Marion H. Reynolds; Brooklyn, NY; Press of Brooklyn Eagle, 1922;. Hereinafter cited as "Ruth Tracy's Bible Entries."
- [S429] Marion H. Reynolds, The Reynolds Family Association of America, Thirty-First Annual Report (Brooklyn, New York: Press of Brooklyn Eagle, 1922), ppg. 44-45.
- [S339] Sullivan County Historian James W. Burbank, Cushetunk,The first White Settlement in the Upper Delaware River Valley (Callicoon, N.Y.: Sullivan County Democrat, January and February 1952). Photo Copy on File.
- [S340] M.S. Henry, History of the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, Containing A Copious Selection of the Most Interesting Facts, Traditions, Biographical Sketches, Anectdotes, Etc. Etc. (Easton, Pennsylvania: Bixler & Corwin, 1860). PDF Copy of this book is in SCT's digital library, assessment list prepared in 1762 by John Williamson at direction of John Jennings, Sheriff of Northampton Co., PA.
- [S151] Matilda Ormand Abbey - Compiler, Genealogy of Family of Lt. Thomas Tracy, pg. 49.
- [S151] Matilda Ormand Abbey - Compiler, Genealogy of Family of Lt. Thomas Tracy, pg. 50.
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy, pg. 97.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.