(1589 - 24 April 1657)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||10th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S55] Index to the Probate Records of the County of Middlesex, Massachusetts (Cambridge, Massachusetts: The County of Middlesex, Massachusetts, 1912).
- [S648] James Savage, Editor Compiler, A Genealogical Dictionary of The First Settlers of New England, Showing Three Generations of Those Who Came Before May, 1692, on the Basis of Farmer's Register (In Four Volumes), 4 vols. (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1860), 4:23; names, event, date, relationships, location.
- [S957] "Genealogical", Boston Evening Transcript, (1911-1914), Boston, Massachusetts 1913:Dec 24 Note#1499; names, events, dates, relationships, locations, occupation, (Digitized copies of complete page, archived by American Ancestors ) AmericanAncestors.org.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S982] Thomas Todd, The Todds The Wheelers et id genus omne (Boston: the author, 1909), pg. 57 names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S648] James Savage, Savage, 4:23; wife named Margaret [Greenleaf?], event, relationships, location.
- [S957] Various, ”Transcript - Genealogy Columns”, 1911-1914, 1929:Dec 18; #1499 TIDD; names, events, dates, relationships, locations, occupation.
- [S981] Thomas Bellows Wyman, The Genealogies and Estates of Charlestown : in the County of Middlesex and Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 1629-1818, 2 vols. (Boston: David Clapp and Son, 1879), 2:945; TIDD; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S957] Various, ”Transcript - Genealogy Columns”, 1911-1914, 1913:Dec 24 Note#1499; names, events, 1756, relationships, locations, occupation.
- [S648] James Savage, Savage, 4:23; second wife named Alice, event, year, relationships,.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.