(1629 - 14 June 1650)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||9th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, (Online subscription database. Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com Operations, Provo, Utah); These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources.
- [S261] Clarence A. Torry, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004), 2:1334; names, dates, relationships, location [maiden name bracketed - not derived from marriage record].
- [S980] Samuel A. Bates, Editor, Records of the Town of Braintree : 1640 to 1793 (Randolph, Massachusetts: Daniel H. Hunford, Printer, 1886), pg. 637.
- [S261] Clarence A. Torry, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 2:1334; names, dates, relationships, location.
- [S648] James Savage, Editor Compiler, A Genealogical Dictionary of The First Settlers of New England, Showing Three Generations of Those Who Came Before May, 1692, on the Basis of Farmer's Register (In Four Volumes), 4 vols. (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1860), 4:27; names, event, dates, relationships, location.
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Compilers, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 (Collections by Town) (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, 2011), Braintree Vital Record Transcripts; Births, Marriages and Deaths; pg. 633; names, dates, event, location.
- [S648] James Savage, Savage, 4:27; names, event, date - 30 Oct. 1643, relationships, location.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.