(29 April 1657 - 23 January 1735)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||9th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S50] William Montgomery Clemens, Compiler, American Marriages Before 1699 (Pompton Lakes, New Jersey: Biblio Co., 1926). ALL DATES AND PLACES NEED VERIFICATION.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S137] Edmund West - compiler, Compiler, Family Data Collection - Deaths, online at: www.ancestry.com; (Online publication - Provo, Utah). These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002).
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Barbour Collection, Birth date: 29 Apr 1657; Birth place: Branford.
- [S263] Gillett & Bancroft Lines, online at: http://www.pcez.com/~bigshoe/du/Holc/culver.html; accessed: unknown date accessed.
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, (Online subscription database. Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com Operations, Provo, Utah); These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources. Birth year: 1650; Birth city: Windsor; Birth state: CT.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.