Bishop of Bath and Wells John Still1,2,3,4,5
(1543 - 26 February 1608)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
John Still, Bishop of Bath and Wells
|Relationship||12th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S266] Alexander Chalmers, The General Biographical Dictionary (London: J. Nichols and Son, 1812) Digitized by ancestry.com - subscription database.
- [S267] Leslie Stephen Editor, Dictionary of National Biography (London: Smith, Elder, and Co., 1885 - 1900). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2010; Indexed by Ancestry World Archives Project contributors.
- [S265] J. A. Venn, Compiler, Alumni Cantabrigienses (Cambridge University Alumni, 1261-1900) (London: Cambridge University Press, 1922-1954) Digitized by ancestry.com - subscription database.
- [S211] Ancestry.com, UK, Extracted Probate Records (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc - Online publication, 2009). Electronic databases created from various publications of probate records.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S271] A History and Description of the Cathedral Church of St. Andrew, in Wells, - with Biographical Notices of the Bishops and Deans (Wells, Somerset, England: n.pub., 1835), Effigy in Painted Stone on top of Sarcophagus.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.