(31 May 1641 - 25 October 1694)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||8th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
|Father||Robert Stevens (c. 1613 - btwn 1 Jul 1682 - Dec 1682)|
|Mother||Mary (c. 1602 - 22 Jan 1692)|
Sources - Citations
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), 3 (1849):247; Records of Boston as transcribed for the Antiquarian Journal by Mr. David Pulsifer.
- [S957] "Genealogical", Boston Evening Transcript, (1911-1914), Boston, Massachusetts 1913:Dec 24: #3412: Stevens; names, events, date, relationships, locations, occupation, (Digitized copies of complete page, archived by American Ancestors ) AmericanAncestors.org.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources, Find A Grave Memorial# 21354786 - Photo; name, event, 31 May 1640, location.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 37 (1883):287; Braintree Records of Boston as communicated by Samuel A. Bates, Esq., Town Clerk of Braintree, Mass.
- [S648] James Savage, Editor Compiler, A Genealogical Dictionary of The First Settlers of New England, Showing Three Generations of Those Who Came Before May, 1692, on the Basis of Farmer's Register (In Four Volumes), 4 vols. (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1860), 1:408,409; names, dates, events, relationships, places.
- [S967] Robert Charles Anderson, compiler, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635. Volumes I-VII (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2009), 6(R-S):511-512; marriage inferred from Robt. Stevens' will.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com, Find A Grave Memorial# 21354786 - Photo; name, event, date, location.
- [S646] Clarence A. Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1985) Digitized by americanancestors.org - subscription database. Pg.162; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 37:30; Braintree Records; dates recorded O.S. and converted.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 37:164; Braintree Records; dates recorded O.S. and converted.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 59:156; Records of First Church at Braintree; names, dates, relationships.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.