(circa 1613 - between 1 July 1682 and December 1682)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||9th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Children with Mary:
- Stevens (bfr 24 Feb 1640 - ); This child is implied because according to the Boston Town records a grant of land for three heads on that date... there is no further record of the child3
- Sarah Stevens+ (31 May 1641 - 25 Oct 1694)
Sources - Citations
- [S967] Robert Charles Anderson, compiler, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635. Volumes I-VII (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2009), 6(R-S):511-512.
- [S967] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration, 6(R-S):511-512;.
- [S967] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration, VI (R-S):511, 512.
- [S989] Great Migration Newsletter, V.1-20 (Boston: New England Historic Genealoigical Society, 2015) Digitized by AmericanAncestors.org - subscription database. 15:27, 28; Focus on the Planter.
- [S957] "Genealogical", Boston Evening Transcript, (1911-1914), Boston, Massachusetts 1913:Dec 24: #3412: Stevens; names, events, date, relationships, locations, occupation, (Digitized copies of complete page, archived by American Ancestors ) AmericanAncestors.org.
- [S987] Charles Henry Pope, The Pioneers of Massachusetts, a Descriptive List, Drawn From Records of the Colonies, Towns and Churches and other Contemporaneous Documents (Boston, Massachusetts: the author, 1900), pg.433; name, event, date, location.
- [S967] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration, 6(R-S):511-512; marriage inferred from Robt. Stevens' will.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.