(29 April 1759 - )
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||5th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S655] Daniel Steele Durrie, Steele Family. A Genealogy of John And George Steel. Settlers of Hartford, Conn. 1635-6. And Their Descendants. (Albany, New York: J. Munsell, 1862), pg. 29.
- [S550] Connecticut - Tolland Vital Records (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date). from photo copies of original records.
- [S914] Henry R. Stiles, History and Genealogies of Ancient Windsor, Connecticut; Including East Windsor, South Windsor, Bloomfield, Windsor Locks, and Ellington : 1635-1891, Two vols. plus Supplement (Hartford, Connecticut: Press of the Case, Lockwood & Brainard company, 1892), pg. 634; Family 5. Justus Reed; confirms dates of marriage and of death for Sarah Reed.
- [S911] Chandler Wolcott, Wolcott Genealogy : The Family of Henry Wolcott : One of the First Settlers of Windsor, Connecticut (Rochester, New York: The Genesee Press, 1912), pg. 75; names, date for marriage to Justus Reed.
- [S552] Lyman Darling and Jane Wilson marriage, 15 July 1871, in Vermont Births, Marriages and Deaths to 2008 (accessed Mar 2015): online database New England Historic Genealogical Society, names Lyman's parents.
- [S550] Tolland VR, 2/18.
- [S200] Letter from Suzanne Darling (Maryland 21794) to Sean C. Tracy, 25 April 1998; Paper Files of Sean C Tracy (Tracy Home Office). Sources provided.
- [S913] Lisa Beth Darling, Compiler, Descendants of George Darling and Related Lines, online at: http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=moonmistress&id=I1593; (RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project), accessed 12 Dec 2016, dates and names.
- [S551] Jedediah Darling household, 1790 U.S. Census, Bennington Co., Vermont, Pownal, page 2 of 3, 3rd column, 4th household from bottom, Washington: National Archives.
- [S553] Jedediah Darling household, 1800 U.S. Census, Oneida Co., New York, Augusta, page 13, line 4 from bottom of page; Washington: National Archives. , need to clarify family members with number and ages.
- [S524] Russell Darling Tombstone Photograph, #524 RD3-TSPhoto, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office; photographer Sean C. Tracy, confirms date of birth.
- [S552] Vermont Marriages (accessed Mar 2015): New England Historic Genealogical Society, confirms Lyman's parents names and his year and place of birth.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.