(circa 1583 - between 24 May 1663 and 21 December 1664)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||10th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S645] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633. Volumes I-III (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995), Detailed Entry for George Steele.
- [S910] Loren P. Waldo, The Early History of Tolland : An Address, Delivered Before the Tolland County Historical Society, at Tolland, Conn., on the 22nd Day of August and 27th Day of September 1861 (Hartford, Connecticut: Press of Case, Lockwood & company, 1861), pg. 31.
- [S653] Edward J. Brandon - City Clerk, Compiler, The Records of the Town of Cambridge (Formerly Newtowne) Massachusetts 1630 - 1703 (Cambridge, Massachusetts: University Press - John Wilson and Son, 1901). The Records of the Town Meetings, and of the Selectmen, Comprising All of the First Volume of Records; Printed by order of the City Council under the direction of the City Clerk., pg. 4.
- [S645] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration, Entry for George Steele.
- [S654] Nathaniel B. Shurtleff M.D., Editor, Records of the Governor and Company of the Massachusetts Bay in New England. Vol. I. 1628-1641 (Boston: Printed by Order of the Legislature, 1853), pg. 369 - 1634 14 May.
- [S651] Charles William Manwaring, Compiler, A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records. Hartford District, 1635 to 1750, Three vols. (Hartford, Connecticut: The Author, 1906), vol. I, pg. 239; Steele, George, Hartford; Will & Probate details.
- [S428] Donald Lines Jacobus, The American Genealogist (New Haven, Connecticut: n.pub., 2009), vol. 81 (2006, January ) pg. 18-26; Jarvis Mudge and John Henryson Families of Connecticut.
- [S645] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration, vol. 3; ppg. 1754-56; George Steele.
- [S645] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration, Detailed Entry for George Steele; mentioned in father's will.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.