Elisha Steele Esqr.1
(7 October 1728 - 16 August 1773)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||6th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S550] Connecticut - Tolland Vital Records (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date). from photo copies of original records, Vol. 1, pg 63.
- [S550] Tolland VR, Vol. 1, pg. 63.
- [S550] Tolland VR, Vol. 2, pg. 63.
- [S655] Daniel Steele Durrie, Steele Family. A Genealogy of John And George Steel. Settlers of Hartford, Conn. 1635-6. And Their Descendants. (Albany, New York: J. Munsell, 1862), pg. 16.
- [S550] Tolland VR, Vol. 2, pg18, gives bride's name as MRS Sarah Wolcutt.
- [S655] Daniel Steele Durrie, Genealogy of John And George Steel, pg. 16 names bride as Sarah, daughter of Roger and Mary Walcott of Windsor.
- [S911] Chandler Wolcott, Wolcott Genealogy : The Family of Henry Wolcott : One of the First Settlers of Windsor, Connecticut (Rochester, New York: The Genesee Press, 1912), pg. 75; names, date.
- [S550] Tolland VR, Vol. 2, pg18.
- [S655] Daniel Steele Durrie, Genealogy of John And George Steel, pg. 88.
- [S555] Albert C. Bates, Editor, Collections of the Connecticut Historical Society, Volume IX - Rolls of Connecticut Men in the French And Indian War, 1755-1762, 26 Volumes vols. (Hartford, Connecticut: Connecticut Historical Society, 1903), pg 239.
- [S910] Loren P. Waldo, The Early History of Tolland : An Address, Delivered Before the Tolland County Historical Society, at Tolland, Conn., on the 22nd Day of August and 27th Day of September 1861 (Hartford, Connecticut: Press of Case, Lockwood & company, 1861), pg. 142.
- [S655] Daniel Steele Durrie, Genealogy of John And George Steel, pg. 29.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.