Thomas Stafford Jr.1
(circa 1650 - 26 January 1723)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||8th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S528] Michael H Stafford, "Re: STAFFORD. William & John: 1776: RI &," e-mail message from private eMail to Sean C. Tracy, 22 August 1997.
- [S530] Vital Records of Rhode Island, 1636-1850 (Providence, Rhode Island: Narraganset Historical Publishing Co., 1891 - 1912). v. 1. Kent County. -- v. 2-3. Providence County. -- v. 4. Newport County. -- v. 5. Washington County. -- v. 6., Bristol County. -- v. 7. Friends and ministers. -- v. 8. Episcopal and Congregational. -- v. 9., Seekonk (incl. East Providence), Pawtucket and Newman Congregational Church. -- v. 10. Town and church. -- v. 11. Church records. -- v. 12. Revolutionary rolls and newspapers. -- v. 13. Providence journal. Deaths, S to Z. Providence gazette, A to J, 1762-1830. -- v. 14. Providence gazette. Deaths, K to Z. Marriages A, B, C, 1762-1825. -- v. 15. Providence gazette. Marriages, D to Z. United States chronicle. Deaths, A to Z. -- v. 16. United States chronicle. Marriages. American journal, Impartial observer, and Providence journal. Marriages and deaths. Providence semiweekly journal. Marriages. -- v. 17. Providence Phenix, Providence patriot, and Columbian Phenix. Marriages, A to R. -- v. 18. Providence Phenix, Providence patriot, and Columbian Phenix. Marriages, S to Z. Deaths, A to M. -- v. 19. Providence Phenix, Providence patriot, and Columbian Phenix. Deaths, N to Z. Rhode Island American. Marriages, A to G. -- v. 20. Rhode Island American. Marriages, H to Z. Deaths, A and B. -- v. 21. Rhode Island American. Deaths, C to S, 1:5 (Arnold 1891 - Warwick Marriages pg 111).
- [S646] Clarence A. Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1985) Digitized by americanancestors.org - subscription database. 2:1429; names, events, dates, relationships, locations; shows Jane as "Jane Fenne Dodge."
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), 37:275; Marriages Recorded In Warwick, N.I., In Book of Marriages No. 1.
- [S646] Clarence A. Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 2:1426; names, events, dates, relationships, locations; shows Sarah as second wife.
- [S1055] John Osborne Austin, The Genealogical Dictionary of Rhode Island : comprising three generations of settlers who came before 1690 : with many families carried to the fourth generation (Albany, New York: J. Munsell's sons, 1887), pg. 384.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.