If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||5th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S917] Alice P. Huntley, "John Huntley and Descendants", New England Historic Genalogical Register 100(1946):261-271; 101(1947):56-63,141-152,199-212: names, dates places; 100(1947):203.
- [S948] ARTHUR WENTWORTH HAMILTON EATON, The History OF KINGS COUNTY NOVA SCOTIA : HEART OF THE ACADIAN LAND : GIVING A SKETCH OF THE FRENCH AND THEIR EXPULSION; AND A HISTORY OF THE NEW ENGLAND PLANTERS WHO CAME IN THEIR STEAD : WITH MANY GENEALOGIES 1604 - 1910 (Salem, Massachusetts: The Salem Press Company, 1910), pg. 67; birth date, place, parents.
- [S956] Arthur Manley Wickwire, Genealogy of the Wickware family : containing an account of the origin and early history of the name and family in England, and the record of John Wickware, who emigrated to New London, Connecticut, in 1675, and of his descendants in America (New York and Meriden: Press of the Curtiss-Way Co., 1909), pg. 88; names, dates, relationships, places.
- [S948] ARTHUR WENTWORTH HAMILTON EATON, History OF KINGS CO. NS, pg. 666; names, date, place.
- [S956] Arthur Manley Wickwire, Genealogy of the Wickware family, pg. 89; names, dates, relationships, places.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.