(30 October 1643 - 14 December 1700)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||8th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Compilers, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 (Collections by Town) (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, 2011).
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Massachusetts Town Records, 1620-1988, Braintree Vital Record Transcripts; Births, Marriages and Deaths; pg. 633; names, dates, event, location.
- [S648] James Savage, Editor Compiler, A Genealogical Dictionary of The First Settlers of New England, Showing Three Generations of Those Who Came Before May, 1692, on the Basis of Farmer's Register (In Four Volumes), 4 vols. (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1860), 4:27; names, event, date - 30 Oct. 1643, relationships, location.
- [S980] Samuel A. Bates, Editor, Records of the Town of Braintree : 1640 to 1793 (Randolph, Massachusetts: Daniel H. Hunford, Printer, 1886), pg. 633.
- [S980] Samuel A. Bates, Records of the Town of Braintree, pg. 718.
- [S975] The Essex Genealogist (Journal) (Essex, Massachusetts: The Essex Society of Genealogists, 1981-), 8:70; names, dates, event, relationships, places.
- [S648] James Savage, Savage, 4:27; names, event, dates, relationships, location.
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Massachusetts Town Records, 1620-1988, Braintree Vital Record Transcripts; Births, Marriages and Deaths; pg. 695; names, dates, event, location.
- [S980] Samuel A. Bates, Records of the Town of Braintree, pg. 28.
- [S964] Mayflower Descendant: A Magazine of Pilgrim Genealogy and History (Boston, Massachusetts: Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants, 1899 -), 7:41, 42, 43, 44, 45 - Will complete transcription.
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), 48:323 - will abstract; 51:428 - Alden genealogy; names, events, relationships, date, location.
- [S976] Samuel Savell will (13 December 1700), Samuel Savell Last Will and Testament, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office, names, relationships, dates, event, location.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.