(circa 1594 - 4 April 1665)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||11th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S161] National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Compiler, Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, online www.ancestry.com, (Louisville, Kentucky), Various Applicants, on Microfilm, 508 rolls.
- [S164] Heritage Consulting, The Millennium File (Salt Lake City, Utah: Heritage Consulting - online publication, 2003). Online publication: Ancestry.com.
- [S192] P. William Filby, Editor, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s (Farmington Hills, Michigan: Gale Research, 2012). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc, 2010., Place: Massachusetts; Year: 1634; Page Number: .
- [S261] Clarence A. Torry, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004), 2:1302; Rose, Robert; names, date & place.
- [S261] Clarence A. Torry, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 2:1302; Rose, Robert; date & place.
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), 54:22; The New Haven Potters.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.