(9 September 1643 or 30 September 1643 - 26 March 1704)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||9th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
|Father||Richard Pratt6 (29 Jun 1615 - btwn 8 May 1691 - 6 Oct 1691)|
|Mother||Mary ( - aft 8 May 1691)|
Sources - Citations
- [S161] National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Compiler, Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, online www.ancestry.com, (Louisville, Kentucky), Various Applicants, on Microfilm, 508 rolls.
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, (Online subscription database. Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com Operations, Provo, Utah); These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources. Birth year: 1643; Birth city: Charleston; Birth state: MA.
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, Online subscription database. ancestry.com, Birth year: 1643; Birth city: Charlestown; Birth state: MA.
- [S161] Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, about Mary Pratt.
- [S212] Genealogical Society of Utah - Compiler, British Isles Vital Records Index, 2nd Edition: England & Wales Christening Records, 1530-1906 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, Intellectual Reserve, copyright 2002). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2008.
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), 167:15-22; Stanley E. Pratt, Richard Pratt of Maldon, Essex, and Malden, Massachusetts; names, events, dates, relationships, locations;.
- [S642] Natalie R. Fernald, Compiler, The Skinner Kinsmen, The Descendants of Thomas Skinner of Malden Massachusetts (Washington, D.C.: Pioneer Press, 1900), pg. 8, says born Sept. 9th or 30th.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 53:401; Zoeth Skinner Elderdge, Lieutenant John Skinner of the Continental Army; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S642] Natalie R. Fernald, The Skinner Kinsmen, pg. 8.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002), Death date: 26 Mar 1704; Death place: Colchester; Colchester Town Records p. 68.
- [S642] Natalie R. Fernald, The Skinner Kinsmen, pg. 8, and pg. 9 takes date from Colchester Town Records pg. 68.
- [S642] Natalie R. Fernald, The Skinner Kinsmen, ppg. 8, 9.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.