(10 November 1701 - 14 May 1792)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||7th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S655] Daniel Steele Durrie, Steele Family. A Genealogy of John And George Steel. Settlers of Hartford, Conn. 1635-6. And Their Descendants. (Albany, New York: J. Munsell, 1862), pg. 12 gives date of birth.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, US Intnl Marriage Records, Birth date: 1701; Birth place: MA; Marriage date: 1720.
- [S655] Daniel Steele Durrie, Genealogy of John And George Steel, pg. 12.
- [S910] Loren P. Waldo, The Early History of Tolland : An Address, Delivered Before the Tolland County Historical Society, at Tolland, Conn., on the 22nd Day of August and 27th Day of September 1861 (Hartford, Connecticut: Press of Case, Lockwood & company, 1861), pg. 31.
- [S550] Connecticut - Tolland Vital Records (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date). from photo copies of original records, Vol. 1, pg 63.
- [S655] Daniel Steele Durrie, Genealogy of John And George Steel, pg. 12 gives date of death.
- [S910] Loren P. Waldo, Early History of Tolland, pg. 31; gives date and place.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.