Lidia (Lydia) Parrish1,2,3,4,5
(20 April 1687 - )
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||7th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S149] Mike Cattin - Compiler, online at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=mdcattin&id=I2231 (RootsWeb's World Connect Project GEDCOMs), downloaded 23 Jan 2006.
- [S158] Preston, Connecticut Records, Tracy Family Entries, Book 1 vols. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date). Local File Reference: TRA-VRB-118.
- [S161] National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Compiler, Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, online www.ancestry.com, (Louisville, Kentucky), Various Applicants, on Microfilm, 508 rolls.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002).
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, (Online subscription database. Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com Operations, Provo, Utah); These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources. Birth year: 1687; Birth city: Groton; Birth state: MA.
- [S367] John Parrish will (16 Jul 1715), Parish, John Will 151, New London Probate Records, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S371] Leah Wilsey Millard Selected Families and Indivduals, online at: www.freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~millard/pafg116.htm#1988; accessed: unknown date accessed, accessed 10 2 2013.
- [S366] Roswell Parish Jr., "John Parish of Groton, Mass., and Some of His Descendants.", New England Historical and Genealogical Register vol. 63, pp. 364 - 367 (Oct 1909): pg. 365.
- [S366] Roswell Parish Jr., "Descendants of John Parish", pg. 364.
- [S345] Donald Lines Jacobus, The Waterman Family, Vol. I of 2 vols. (New Haven, Conn.: Edgar F. Waterman, 1939). ppg 687 - 695, pg. 698;.
- [S151] Matilda Ormand Abbey - Compiler, Genealogy of the Family of Lt. Thomas Tracy of Norwich, Connecticut (Milwaukee: D.S. Harkness & Company, Printers, 1888). Local File Reference: TRA-BPC-119.
- [S772] First Congregational Church of Preston, Connecticut, 1698-1898 : together with statistics of the church taken from church records. (Preston, Conn: The Society, 1900), pg. 133.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.