(3 March 1710 - 26 September 1781)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||6th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S114] Steve Newton - Compiler, Compiler, My Ancestry - Martha Martin, online at: GEDCOM at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3184789&id=I3247; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 16 April 2006.
- [S337] Families of Ancient New Haven (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2008). Online database - www.AmericanAncestors.org.; Originally published as New Haven genealogical magazine. vols. I-VIII. Compiled by Donald Lines Jacobus. 8 vols. Rome, New York: Clarence D. Smith, 1923-1932., pg. 1150 - Martin - names, dates, places - from Wallingford Vital Records.
- [S813] Charles Henry Stanley Davis, History of Wallingord, Connecticut, From its Settlement in 1670 to the Present Time, Including Meriden, Which Was One of Its Parishes Until 1806, And Cheshire Which Was Incorporated In 1780 (Meriden, Connecticut: the author, 1870), names, date.
- [S146] Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records - Statewide Slip Index (Hartford, Connecticut: Connecticut State Library, unknown publish date). Citing Wallingford, Connecticut Records; Birth - Marriage - Death;, v.2 pg796 - Mar. 3, 1710 (presumably Old Style).
- [S337] Families of Ancient New Haven, pg. 1150 - Martin - names, dates, places - Wallingford Vital Records.
- [S146] Barbour, Wallingford, 5:530.
- [S807] Joseph Perkins Beach, Author and Compiler, History of Cheshire, Connecticut from 1694 to 1840 : Including Prospect, Which, As Columbia Parish, Was A Part of Cheshire Until 1829 (Cheshire, Connecticut: Lady Fenwick Chapter, D.A.R., 1912), pg 564 - Cheshire, gives date.
- [S337] Families of Ancient New Haven, pg. 1150 - Martin - date of death from French & Indian War Rolls.
- [S156] Steve Newton, "Robert Martin notes from Steve Newton," e-mail message to Sean C. Tracy, 17 January 2006.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.