Claire Maxine Ohlheiser1,2
(23 May 1910 - 7 October 1999)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
Claire Maxine Ohlheiser
1910 - 1999
High School Portrait
|Relationship||Grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S330] William J. Ohlheiser household, 1920 U.S. Census, Del Norte Co., California, population schedule, Elk Valley Precinct, Crescent Township, Sheet no. 6 B, dwelling 140, family 144; Washington: National Archives. Digital Copy in Local File #330 OHL WJO2 1920 CEN.
- [S316] Charles W. Tracy household, 1940 U.S. Census, Humboldt Co., California, population schedule, 2338 B Street, Eureka City, Ward 5, Enumeration District 12-15, Sheet no. 1 B, lines 55 - 59, dwelling 18, family Tracy; Washington: National Archives.
- [S722] Recollections of Sean C. Tracy; information entered directly into database by the compiler of OUR TRACY TREE OF ANCESTRY. . Direct Personal Knowledge of Compiler.
- [S581] Claire Maxine Ohlheiser, Certificate of Registration of Baptism, Affidavit of Facts of Birth; unknown location (dated 20 February 1994): Delayed Birth Record Information.
- [S75] Connecticut Death Index, 1949-2001 (Hartford, Connecticut: Connecticut Department of Health, unknown publish date).
- [S580] Clara Maxine Ohlheiser, Certificate of Registration of Baptism, Certificate based on Baptismal Register of Church, 14 Apr 1917; St. Joseph's Roman Catholic Church, Crescent City, California (dated 12 Oct 1941): note - mis-spelling of first name and incorrect day of birth.
- [S332] Marriage License and Certificate Chas. W. Tracy and Claire M. Ohlheiser: Recorded by Santa Clara County Recorder's Office as: Filing No. K 2788, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S404] Charles Walter Tracy Sr., Death Certificate, Local Reg. Dist. & Certificate No.04300-004950, (17 July 1987), Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S68] Center for Health Statistics State of California Department of Health Services, California Death Index, 1940-1997 (Sacramento, California: State of California, unknown date) Digitized by ancestry.com - subscription database. Unknown comments California Death Index, 1940-1997.
- [S2] Social Security Administration, "Social Security Death Index," Master File; Accessed: 2012-2017, Charles Tracy, Number: 561-22-9045; Issued in: California; Issued: Before 1951.
- [S582] Clare Maxine Tracy, Death Certificate unknown number (12 October 1999), Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S464] Recollections of Lynne Helen Corkum tracy (unknown informant address), information given to Sean C. Tracy. Conversation, She and her husband were present at the time of her mother-in-law's death.
- [S75] Connecticut Death Index, 1949-2001, Birth date: 23 May 1910 Birth place: Nevada Death date: 7 October 1999 Death place: Pomfret, Windham, Connecticut Residence date: Residence place: Pomfret, Windham, Connecticut.
- [S566] Recollections of Sean C. Tracy; information entered directly into database on 1989 - 1999, by the compiler of OUR TRACY TREE OF ANCESTRY. . Recollections based on conversations over the years CMO1 was living at the home of SCT2.
- [S557] Phoebe McPherson household, 1930 U.S. Census, Santa Clara Co., California, population schedule, 415 Lytton St., Palo Alto, Enumeration District 43-20, Page No. 867, Sheet No. 8 A, dwelling 194, family 240; Washington: National Archives. , Line No. 25.
- [S610] Palo Alto City Directory (Palo Alto, California: R.L Polk & Co., 1931), pg. 210.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.