(8 April 1823 - 26 March 1893)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||2nd great-grandaunt of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S657] Jane Williams, Compiler, Lee/Ayers/Williams/Ryan Family Tree, online at: http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=REG&db=janew&id=I1320; (RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project), accessed 8 Sep 2009, date and place.
- [S871] Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at New York 1820-1897, Ship Queen Victoria; Microcopy Series M237; Roll 63; Frame 118; (Washington D.C.: National Archives) Digitized by ancestry.com - subscription database, pg. 003, Nos. 123-130.
- [S519] Journal of Joseph Ohlheiser (Juniata, Nebraska), information extracted by Harold Russell Ohlheiser, on 23 July 1970. Notes, Paper Files of Sean C Tracy (Tracy Home Office). From the hand-written notes of Harold Ohlheiser: "Information was taken from a small (3"x5") brown leather covered book called a 'Ledger' which was with the papers of RJO Sr. (Robert J. Ohlheiser, Sr.). In front cover of the ledger is written: 'Joseph Heiser, South Wales, Erie Co., N.Y.' and undoubtedly belonged to J.O. Jr. (Joseph Ohlheiser Jr.)."
- [S518] Unknown, Map of SheldonTownship, Wyoming Co., New York (n.p.: n.pub., 1850 - 1856), Photocopy of the map was made by Carlton Ohlheiser during visit to Library of Congress in 1987, locates J. Oldhiser property in Sheldon on map dated 1850 - 1856.
- [S657] Lee/Ayers/Williams/Ryan Family Tree, 8 Sep 2009, gives July date and name of vessel.
- [S508] Joseph Ohlheiser will (30 December 1862), Joseph Ohlheiser Will, vol. 7; ppg. 247-252, Paper Files of Sean C Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.