(say about 1645 - January 1724)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||9th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S164] Heritage Consulting, The Millennium File (Salt Lake City, Utah: Heritage Consulting - online publication, 2003). Online publication: Ancestry.com.
- [S428] Donald Lines Jacobus, The American Genealogist (New Haven, Connecticut: n.pub., 2009), vol. 81 (2006, January ) pg. 25.
- [S506] Alfred Mudge, Memorials: Being a Genealogical, Biographical and Historical Account of the Name of Mudge In America, From 1638 to 1668 (Boston: By the Author, 1868).
- [S646] Clarence A. Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1985) Digitized by americanancestors.org - subscription database. Pg. 1073; names, date and place (incorrectly shows 1650 as birth for Micah).
- [S506] Alfred Mudge, Mudge In America, ppg. 34-47.
- [S652] William Richard Cutter A.M., Editor Compiler, Genealogical and Family History of Central New York. A Record of the Achievements of Her People in the Making of a Commonwealth and the Building of a Nation, 3 vols. (New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company, 1912), pg. 227.
- [S651] Charles William Manwaring, Compiler, A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records. Hartford District, 1635 to 1750, Three vols. (Hartford, Connecticut: The Author, 1906), vol. I, pg. 239; Steele, George, Hartford; Will & Probate details.
- [S428] Donald Lines Jacobus, The American Genealogist, vol. 81 (2006, January ) pg. 18-26; Jarvis Mudge and John Henryson Families of Connecticut.
- [S645] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633. Volumes I-III (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995), vol. 3; ppg. 1754-56; George Steele.
- [S428] Donald Lines Jacobus, The American Genealogist, vol. 81 (2006, January ) pg. 26.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.