(30 March 1712 - 9 August 1788)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||7th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002), Birth date: 30 Mar 1711; Birth place: Sharon.
- [S161] National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Compiler, Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, online www.ancestry.com, (Louisville, Kentucky), Various Applicants, on Microfilm, 508 rolls.
- [S506] Alfred Mudge, Memorials: Being a Genealogical, Biographical and Historical Account of the Name of Mudge In America, From 1638 to 1668 (Boston: By the Author, 1868), pg. 55 confirms date.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Barbour Collection, Lebanon Vital Records Vols 1 and 2, pg. 154 - vol. I, pg. 196.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Barbour Collection, Colchester Vital Records, pg. 156 - vol. TPR, pg. 111.
- [S506] Alfred Mudge, Mudge In America.
- [S161] Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, Birth date: 30 Mar 1711; Birth place: Sharon, Connecticut; Death date: 9 Aug 1788; Death place: Sharon, Connecticut.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.