(26 February 1684 - 21 April 1758)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||8th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002).
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources.
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Compilers, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 (Collections by Town) (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, 2011).
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S161] National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Compiler, Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, online www.ancestry.com, (Louisville, Kentucky), Various Applicants, on Microfilm, 508 rolls.
- [S506] Alfred Mudge, Memorials: Being a Genealogical, Biographical and Historical Account of the Name of Mudge In America, From 1638 to 1668 (Boston: By the Author, 1868).
- [S307] “Vital Records of Northampton, Massachusetts.” Corbin Collection Volume 1: Records of Hampshire County, Massachusetts., 1 vols. (Boston, Mass: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2003). Online database. AmericanAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2008.
- [S506] Alfred Mudge, Mudge In America, pg. 51 confirms date.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Barbour Collection, Lebanon Vital Records Vols 1 and 2, pg. 154 - vol. I, pg. 196.
- [S506] Alfred Mudge, Mudge In America, pg. 55 confirms date.
- [S642] Natalie R. Fernald, Compiler, The Skinner Kinsmen, The Descendants of Thomas Skinner of Malden Massachusetts (Washington, D.C.: Pioneer Press, 1900), pg. 9.
- [S255] L. Van Alystyne, Burying Grounds of Sharon, Connecticut, Amenia and North East New York: Being an Abstract of Inscriptions from Thirty Places of Burial in the Above Named Places (Provo, Utah: Online publication - Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000).
- [S498] Unknown name of person, Will Probated unknown file number, unknown repository, unknown repository address, after death.
- [S506] Alfred Mudge, Mudge In America, pg. 51 confirms date and location.
- [S506] Alfred Mudge, Mudge In America, pg. 51 - pg. 55.
- [S652] William Richard Cutter A.M., Editor Compiler, Genealogical and Family History of Central New York. A Record of the Achievements of Her People in the Making of a Commonwealth and the Building of a Nation, 3 vols. (New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company, 1912), pg. 228.
- [S428] Donald Lines Jacobus, The American Genealogist (New Haven, Connecticut: n.pub., 2009), vol. 81 (2006, January ) pg. 26.
- [S506] Alfred Mudge, Mudge In America, pg. 55.
- [S506] Alfred Mudge, Mudge In America, ppg. 55, 56.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.