(circa 1776 - 1850)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||4th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S181] Jordan Dodd - compiler, Missouri Marriages to 1850 (Provo, Utah: Online publication - Ancestry.com Operations Inc, unknown publish date). Electronic transcription of marriage records held by the individual counties in Missouri.
- [S806] Major Perkins Nunnally, The Descendants of Jonas and Frances Meador of Essex, Caroline and Cumberland Counties, Virginia (Pine Bluff, Arkansas: author, 1968).
- [S751] Bcortezsilva (ancestry.com member name), “Justis Family Tree;” Family Tree; Online at: (http://person.ancestry.com/tree/29171527/person/13904437044/facts; Accessed: 16 Feb2016.
- [S803] History of Ray County, MO., Carefully Written and Compiled From The Most Authentic Official and Private Sources, Including a History of Its Townships, City, Towns and Villages (St. Louis: Missouri Historical Company, 1881), pg. 205 gives name as Ellen Vanderpool.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Birth date: 1776.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, US Intnl Marriage Records, Electronic Database; Birth date: 1776.
- [S746] Stuart Dee Neel, “History of the Hugh Neel Family in America,” Family History Website: Neel Family History ( http://www.neelfamilyhistory.com/ui17.htm ); Accessed: March 2005 & February 2016.
- [S756] CARL BOYER 3RD, Compiler, ANCESTRAL LINES, FROM MAINE TO VIRGINIA : 57 FAMILIES IN ENGLAND, IRELAND, FRANCE, THE NETHERLANDS, GERMANY, THE EASTERN SEABOARD, OHIO, MISSOURI AND CALIFORNIA : WITH ADDITIONAL GENEALOGICAL DATA (Santa Clarita, California: C. Boyer, 2002). This information for Vanderpool (and alternate spellings) and related families was originally based on materials from Myra Vanderpool Gormley, Certified Genealogist by the Board for Certification of Genealogists, 1987-2012, retired 2012. Her comments when presenting the material stated that all information included should be verified., pg. 182 gives Ellender's surname as Meadows.
- [S171] Dan McCorkendale - Compiler, Compiler, McCorkendale-Hatfield Gedcom, online at: AHNENTAFEL at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=danmar&id=I09058; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 30 Jul 2005.
- [S756] CARL BOYER 3RD, ANCESTRAL LINES, pg. 182.
- [S181] Jordan Dodd - compiler, Missouri Marriages to 1850, Gives date mar. recorded as 19 November 1830.
- [S797] Elizabeth Prather Ellsberry, Transcriber/Compiler, Marriage Records, 1820-1850, and Will Records, 1824-1849, of Ray County, Missouri (Chillicothe, Missouri: E.P. Ellsberry, unknown publish date), pg. 47; names and dates.
- [S166] Stuart Dee Neel, "Stuart Neal eMail - 6 January 2005," e-mail message from e-mail address to Sean C. Tracy, 6 January 2005, ANCESTORS - Genealogy\\Digital Copies of Sources\\eMails\\Neal.
- [S803] History of Ray County, MO, ppg. 206, 583, 584 "very first settler of Ray Co."
- [S759] Howard L. Conard, Editor, Encyclopedia of the History of Missouri, vol. V : A Compendium Of History And Biography For Ready Refrence (St. Louis: The Southern History Company, 1901). Ray County, ppg. 303-305, pg 304.
- [S746] Stuart Dee Neel, “Hugh Neel Family History”, one of original settlers.
- [S750] John Neel household, 1830 U.S. Census, Ray Co., Missouri, page 389, line 18 of 28; NARA microfilm publication M19, 201 rolls; Roll: 73; Washington: National Archives.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.