(1711 - 1 June 1758)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||6th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S114] Steve Newton - Compiler, Compiler, My Ancestry - Martha Martin, online at: GEDCOM at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3184789&id=I3247; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 16 April 2006.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S648] James Savage, Editor Compiler, A Genealogical Dictionary of The First Settlers of New England, Showing Three Generations of Those Who Came Before May, 1692, on the Basis of Farmer's Register (In Four Volumes), 4 vols. (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1860), vol. III, pg.162; no Robert included among the eight children of John Martin of Middletown.
- [S337] Families of Ancient New Haven (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2008). Online database - www.AmericanAncestors.org.; Originally published as New Haven genealogical magazine. vols. I-VIII. Compiled by Donald Lines Jacobus. 8 vols. Rome, New York: Clarence D. Smith, 1923-1932., pg. 1150 - Martin - names, dates, places - Wallingford Vital Records.
- [S813] Charles Henry Stanley Davis, History of Wallingord, Connecticut, From its Settlement in 1670 to the Present Time, Including Meriden, Which Was One of Its Parishes Until 1806, And Cheshire Which Was Incorporated In 1780 (Meriden, Connecticut: the author, 1870), pg. 846; dates families appear in Wallinford records.
- [S156] Steve Newton, "Robert Martin notes from Steve Newton," e-mail message to Sean C. Tracy, 17 January 2006.
- [S648] James Savage, Savage, vol. III ppg 162, 163 not in family of John & Elizabeth; not named at all.
- [S146] Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records - Statewide Slip Index (Hartford, Connecticut: Connecticut State Library, unknown publish date). Citing Wallingford, Connecticut Records; Birth - Marriage - Death;, 5:530.
- [S337] Families of Ancient New Haven, pg. 1150 - Martin - names, dates, places - from Wallingford Vital Records.
- [S807] Joseph Perkins Beach, Author and Compiler, History of Cheshire, Connecticut from 1694 to 1840 : Including Prospect, Which, As Columbia Parish, Was A Part of Cheshire Until 1829 (Cheshire, Connecticut: Lady Fenwick Chapter, D.A.R., 1912), pg 564 - Cheshire, gives date.
- [S813] Charles Henry Stanley Davis, History of Wallingord, Connecticut, names, date.
- [S337] Families of Ancient New Haven, pg. 1150 - Martin - date of death from French & Indian War Rolls.
- [S360] The Public Records of the Colony of Connecticut From 1636 to 1776 (Hartford, Connecticut: Press of the Case, Lockwood & Brainard Company [etc.], unknown publish date). Transcribed and Edited, in Accordance with a Resolution of the General Assembly, Vol. IX. ppg. 79; October 1744.
- [S360] Public Records of the Colony of Connecticut, Vol. X. ppg. 144, 145; October 1752.
- [S813] Charles Henry Stanley Davis, History of Wallingord, Connecticut, pg. 846; name, date.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.