(3 March 1735 - before 20 November 1796)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||5th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S114] Steve Newton - Compiler, Compiler, My Ancestry - Martha Martin, online at: GEDCOM at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3184789&id=I3247; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 16 April 2006.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S147] Edmund West - compiler, Compiler, Family Data Collection - Marriages, online at: www.ancestry.com; (Online publication - Provo, Utah).
- [S337] Families of Ancient New Haven (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2008). Online database - www.AmericanAncestors.org.; Originally published as New Haven genealogical magazine. vols. I-VIII. Compiled by Donald Lines Jacobus. 8 vols. Rome, New York: Clarence D. Smith, 1923-1932., pg. 1150 - Martin - names, dates, places - from Wallingford Vital Records.
- [S146] Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records - Statewide Slip Index (Hartford, Connecticut: Connecticut State Library, unknown publish date). Citing Wallingford, Connecticut Records; Birth - Marriage - Death;, vol. 5, pg. 532.
- [S146] Barbour, Wallingford, 13:558.
- [S807] Joseph Perkins Beach, Author and Compiler, History of Cheshire, Connecticut from 1694 to 1840 : Including Prospect, Which, As Columbia Parish, Was A Part of Cheshire Until 1829 (Cheshire, Connecticut: Lady Fenwick Chapter, D.A.R., 1912), pg 564 - Cheshire, gives date as 8 March 1758.
- [S145] W. W. Clayton, History of Steuben County, New York, with Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of Some of Its Prominent Men and Pioneers (Philadelphia: Lewis Peck & Co., 1879). Local File Reference: HT7-BPC-94; SCT digital library includes a PDF copy of the 1879 edition, digitized by the Internet Archive < http://www.archive.org
- [S113] Steve Newton, "James Martin NOTES from Steve Newton," e-mail message to Sean C. Tracy, 17 January 2006.
- [S360] The Public Records of the Colony of Connecticut From 1636 to 1776 (Hartford, Connecticut: Press of the Case, Lockwood & Brainard Company [etc.], unknown publish date). Transcribed and Edited, in Accordance with a Resolution of the General Assembly, Vol. X. ppg. 144, 145; October 1752.
- [S420] Guy H. McMaster, History of the Settlement of Steuben County, N.Y. (Bath, N.Y.: R.S. Underhill & Co., 1853), pg. 78.
- [S432] James Martin household, 1790 U.S. Census, Montgomery Co., New York, Chemung, page 75, line nos. 34 & 35; Washington: National Archives. Originally viewed and transcribed by SCT, 16 Oct 1998, at National Archives, Washington D.C., Series M637, Roll#6, James, line 34; Robert, line 35.
- [S146] Barbour, Wallingford, Barbour pg. 216.
- [S146] Barbour, Wallingford, Barbour pg. 215.
- [S702] Connecticut Vital Records to 1870, online at: American Ancestors.org: Sept. 2015, Cheshire Town Records pg.512. From original typescripts, Lucius Barnes Barbour Collection, 1928.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.