(30 October 1580 - between 22 April 1640 and 27 January 1642)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||11th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S918] Alicia Crane Williams, Compiler, Early New England Families, 1641 - 1700, Original Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2013, online at: https://www.americanancestors.org/databases/early-new-england-families-1641-1700/; (New England Historic Genealogical Society), Richard Lyman (m.1641) pg. 1.
- [S645] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633. Volumes I-III (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995), pg. 1218 gives names.
- [S646] Clarence A. Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1985) Digitized by americanancestors.org - subscription database. Vol. 2, pg. 980.
- [S645] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration, pg. 1218-19 gives names dates and places.
- [S645] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration, pg. 1218.
- [S645] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration, pg. 1218; names sons, Richard, Robert and John; daughters Sarah and Fillis (Phillis).
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.