Mary (Mercy) Lyman1,2
(20 February 1728 - 27 July 1798)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||6th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S155] New England Historic Genealogical Society, Vital Records of Massachusetts Towns to the Year 1850 (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1904).
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Compilers, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 (Collections by Town) (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, 2011).
- [S208] Connecticut, Lebanon Vital Records,, Volume: 1 vols. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date), pg 173.
- [S200] Letter from Suzanne Darling (Maryland 21794) to Sean C. Tracy, 25 April 1998; Paper Files of Sean C Tracy (Tracy Home Office). Sources provided.
- [S1036] Charles Burleigh, The Genealogy and History of the Guild, Guile, and Gile Family (Portland, Maine: Brown Thurston & Company, 1887), pg 29.
- [S197] Descendants of George Darling and Katherine (Gridley) Darling, online at: http://home.earthlink.net/~anderson207/Darling.html; accessed: unknown date accessed.
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Massachusetts Town Records, 1620-1988, "Mercy, w. Jediah" (sic) - date and place; Gill Vital Record Transcripts - Gill Deaths, pg. 84.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources, Find A Grave Memorial# 85802509; from Vital Records of Gill, MA
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.