(7 March 1651 - 3 March 1732)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||8th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S149] Mike Cattin - Compiler, online at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=mdcattin&id=I2231 (RootsWeb's World Connect Project GEDCOMs), downloaded 23 Jan 2006.
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Compilers, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 (Collections by Town) (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, 2011).
- [S286] Massachusetts, Marriages, 1633-1850 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Family History Library, unknown publish date). With some noted exceptions all marriage records in this collection can be found at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah OR: an Online publication at Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005.
- [S980] Samuel A. Bates, Editor, Records of the Town of Braintree : 1640 to 1793 (Randolph, Massachusetts: Daniel H. Hunford, Printer, 1886), pg. 631; Births, Marriages and Deaths.
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy - The Descendants of Job Tyler, of Andover, Massachusetts, 1619 - 1700 (Plainfield, N.J. & Tylerville, Conn.: Cornelius B. Tyler & Rollin Tyler, 1912), pg. 25, 26 gives date 7 Mar 1653, place Mendon.
- [S845] Thomas W. Baldwin, Compiler, Vital Records of Mendon, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850 (Boston: Wright & Potter Printing Company, 1920), pg. 341.
- [S261] Clarence A. Torry, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004), pg. 762.
- [S374] Early Records of the Tyler Family of Andover (n.a.: not published, unknown publish date). Typewritten Manuscript found at www.mhl.org and accessed 13 Feb 2013.
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy, pg. 25, 26.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002).
- [S846] Daniel Lovet will (26 December 1691), Daniel Lovet Last Will and Testament, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S375] Vital Records of Andover Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849, (in Two Volumes), vol. I BIRTHS; vol. II MARRIAGES, DEATHS . (Topsfield, Mass.: Topsfield Historical Society, 1912), pg.368.
- [S375] Vital Records of Andover, pg.369.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.