(24 December 1623 - 24 January 1692)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||9th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S149] Mike Cattin - Compiler, online at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=mdcattin&id=I2231 (RootsWeb's World Connect Project GEDCOMs), downloaded 23 Jan 2006.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S192] P. William Filby, Editor, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s (Farmington Hills, Michigan: Gale Research, 2012). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc, 2010., Place: Braintree, Massachusetts; Year: 1648; Page Number: .
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Compilers, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 (Collections by Town) (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, 2011).
- [S980] Samuel A. Bates, Editor, Records of the Town of Braintree : 1640 to 1793 (Randolph, Massachusetts: Daniel H. Hunford, Printer, 1886), pg. 631; Births, Marriages and Deaths.
- [S645] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633. Volumes I-III (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995), vol I, pg 334-338.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources, Find A Grave Memorial #75075983 for Johanna Blott Lovett - gives date and place.
- [S845] Thomas W. Baldwin, Compiler, Vital Records of Mendon, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850 (Boston: Wright & Potter Printing Company, 1920), pg. 480.
- [S192] P. William Filby, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s, Pg. 183; Place: Braintree, Massachusetts; Year: 1648.
- [S368] John G. Metcalf - compiler, Annals of the Town of Mendon, from 1659 to 1880 (Providence, Rhode Island: E.L. Freeman & Co., Printers to the State, 1880), ppg. 3, 4.
- [S368] John G. Metcalf - compiler, Annals of Mendon, pg. 16 and 31.
- [S368] John G. Metcalf - compiler, Annals of Mendon, pg. 23 & 58.
- [S368] John G. Metcalf - compiler, Annals of Mendon, ppg. 56, 76, 77.
- [S847] Frank Farnsworth Starr, Compiler, Various Ancestral Lines of James Goodwin and Lucy (Morgan) Goodwin of Hartford, Connecticut : Vol.II : Morgan Lines (Hartford, Connecticut: The Tuttle, Morehouse & Taylor Press, 1915), v.II, ppg. 193-201.
- [S846] Daniel Lovet will (26 December 1691), Daniel Lovet Last Will and Testament, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S845] Thomas W. Baldwin, Vital Records of Mendon, death pg. 341 notated that source for entry was Middlesex Co. Records.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.