(circa 1681 - after 1719)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||8th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S161] National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Compiler, Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, online www.ancestry.com, (Louisville, Kentucky), Various Applicants, on Microfilm, 508 rolls.
- [S252] Vital Records of the Towns of Barnstable and Sandwich (Provo, Utah: Online publication - Ancestry.com Operations Inc, unknown publish date), Barnstable, v. VI, pg 31 (1904).
- [S898] H. Franklin Andrews, The Hamlin Family : A Genealogy Of James Hamlin Of Barnstable Massachusetts : Eldest Son Of James Hamlin, The Immigrant, Who Came From London, England, And Settled In Barnstable, 1639 : 1639-1902 (Exira, Iowa: The Author, 1902), pg. 46:note12; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S161] Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, Birth date: 17 Feb 1681.
- [S252] Vital Records Barnstable and Sandwich, Barnstable,V1, pg 37.
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), 3:134; David Hamblen, The First Settlers of Barnstable, MS.; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S964] Mayflower Descendant: A Magazine of Pilgrim Genealogy and History (Boston, Massachusetts: Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants, 1899 -), 6(1904):137; transcription of Barnstable V.R.s; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.