(circa 1679 - 23 June 1769)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||7th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S114] Steve Newton - Compiler, Compiler, My Ancestry - Martha Martin, online at: GEDCOM at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3184789&id=I3247; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 16 April 2006.
- [S161] National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Compiler, Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, online www.ancestry.com, (Louisville, Kentucky), Various Applicants, on Microfilm, 508 rolls.
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, (Online subscription database. Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com Operations, Provo, Utah); These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources. Birth year: 1679; Birth city: Enfield; Birth state: CT.
- [S146] Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records - Statewide Slip Index (Hartford, Connecticut: Connecticut State Library, unknown publish date). Citing Wallingford, Connecticut Records; Birth - Marriage - Death;, v.2 pg.0 - John m. Mary Kibby.
- [S813] Charles Henry Stanley Davis, History of Wallingord, Connecticut, From its Settlement in 1670 to the Present Time, Including Meriden, Which Was One of Its Parishes Until 1806, And Cheshire Which Was Incorporated In 1780 (Meriden, Connecticut: the author, 1870), names, date.
- [S337] Families of Ancient New Haven (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2008). Online database - www.AmericanAncestors.org.; Originally published as New Haven genealogical magazine. vols. I-VIII. Compiled by Donald Lines Jacobus. 8 vols. Rome, New York: Clarence D. Smith, 1923-1932., pg. 1150 - Martin - names, dates, places - from Wallingford Vital Records.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.