(circa 1590 - 30 September 1659)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||12th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S645] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633. Volumes I-III (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995), 1-3:1312-1315;names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S1060] Gerald Garth Johnson, The biography and genealogy of Captain John Johnson from Roxbury, Massachusetts : an uncommon man in the commonwealth of the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630 to 1659 (Bowie, Maryland: Heritage Books, 2000), pg.99; name, event, date, location.
- [S988] WikiTree, online at: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/; Data entered by volunteers and needs verification of sources, https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Heath-216; citing Church of England Parish Registers, 1538-1812. London, England: London Metropolitan Archives.
- [S1060] Gerald Garth Johnson, John Johnson from Roxbury, ppg.99, 100; name, event, date, location.
- [S1060] Gerald Garth Johnson, John Johnson from Roxbury, ppg.99-105; citing Parish Register and Tithing Book of Thomas Hassall of Amwell and the Ware Hertfordshire microfilms 991,303 and 991,326 of the Family History Library (LDS); names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.