Anna Maria Hönig1,2,3,4,5
(circa 1768 - 14 February 1828)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||4th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- Emmerick Danior - another source gives this name; but spelled Hoenig.
- [S660] "Deutschland, Heiraten 1558-1929", online at Family Search: www.familysearch.org ; GS Film No: 1189287; Indexing Proj. Batch No: M93482-1; Citing: Spechbach, Heidelberg, Baden Evangelisch; accessed 31 Oct 2014 . gives date, location and all parents' names Maria Anna's surname is spelled Hoenich.
- [S853] Karen Schell Glass, "re: OHLHAUSER / OHLHEISER from Spechbach," e-mail message to Sean Tracy, #4 - 21 Mar 1998 eMail.
- [S250] Peter Carl Ohlheiser, Heidelberg Travelog - 1987, Paper Files of Sean C Tracy, Tracy Home Office. Summary of visit to Heidelberg and Spechbach Germany highlighting visit to St. Martin's Roman Catholic Church and with Margot Ohlheiser at the Ohlheiser Family Home (built between 1648 and 1700) in Spechbach; supplemented by photographs of relevant locations.
- [S908] Joseph Ohlhauser entry, Lutherische Kirchenbücher, 1783-1875 - Evangelische Kirche Waldhilsbach, names wife, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S657] Jane Williams, Compiler, Lee/Ayers/Williams/Ryan Family Tree, online at: http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=REG&db=janew&id=I1320; (RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project), accessed 8 Sep 2009, Shows surname spelling of "Goering."
- [S988] WikiTree, online at: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/; Data entered by volunteers and needs verification of sources, https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Malin-7; accessed 3 May 2017; citing: Bryant, Abstracts of Chester County Pennsylvania Land Records, 1:9, citing A1:B45. The deed was recorded July 9, 1688; Dunn, et al, Penn Papers, 2:648; Gambert, Judy A. Randal Malin: A Quaker, from Cheshire, England to Chester (now Delaware) Co., Pa. and His Descendants. Utica, Ky: McDowell Pubs, 1998. Print; Quaker Calander; Chester Monthly Meeting Births and Deaths, p. 2, Family History Library MR-Ph99; Radnor Monthly Meeting Deaths, p. 8, Family History Library, MR-Ph99; Chester Monthly Meeting Death Records. Family History Library, MR-Ph92; Smith, Futhey and Gilbert Cope, History of Chester County, Pennsylvania: with Genealogical and Biographical Sketches. Philadelphia: Louis H. Everts, 1881. Print. Page 648, < https://archive.org/stream/cu31924005813518#page/n917/mode/1up >; Myers, Albert C. Immigration of the Irish Quakers into Pennsylvania, 1682-1750: With Their Early History in Ireland. Baltimore: Genealogical Pub. Co, 1969. Print. Page 314,. < https://archive.org/stream/immigrationofiri00myer#page/314/mode/1up >
- [S909] Anna Maria Ohlheuser entry, Lutherische Kirchenbücher, 1783-1875 - Evangelische Kirche Waldhilsbach, date and place of death; death age: 60; birth date: abt 1768, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S850] Joseph Ohlhauser and Maria Anna Honig marriage, in Liber Matrimonialis pro. Parochia Spechbacht Catholica 1783: Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office, names dates place.
- [S660] Germany Marriages, 1558-1898, online at: www.familysearch.org, marriage register for son Joseph to Katharina Merz; gives spouse's name as Anna Maria Hoenich (not Hönig).
- [S909] Lutherische Kirchenbücher, 1783-1875, date and place of death and burial.
- [S250] Heidelberg Travelog, No parents are named in the registration of the Baptism, but it would not have been unusual for a first child to have been born very early in a marriage.
- [S507] Johannes Josephus Ohlheiser, Photocopy of Church Register 1798 Spechbach, Paper Files of Sean C Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S660] Germany Marriages, 1558-1898, online at: www.familysearch.org.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.